Thanksgiving is one of America’s beloved holidays, and it’s a time when we gather together with family and friends to enjoy a communal feast. And at Alpha Beta Gamma Wealth Management, we like to expand even more than our waistlines when it comes to thankfulness!
Many traditions encourage us to be thankful, and we like to take the approach of thankfulness all year long.
Here is a partial list of things we are thankful for:
- We are thankful for our incredible clients; we are so privileged to help them grow and protect their wealth through the years leading up to retirement and beyond!
- We are thankful for prosperity, and our wonderful country, The United States of America, which allows us to pursue happiness and encourages entrepreneurship.
- We are thankful for the earth, our home, and we relish its varied seasons, scenery, flora and fauna from sea to shining sea.
- We are thankful for our family members, friends and even our foes, because they have molded us into who we are today.
- We are thankful for our blessings and abundance, from our cozy homes to our fun vacations, and for the health and energy to enjoy them.
- We are thankful for the beautiful holiday season!
What are you thankful for?
If we haven’t already scheduled a time to review your plan for 2020, let’s get together as soon as possible.